PAC plays a vital role in the school experience. Please consider getting involved and having your voice heard at PAC. Meetings are the first Thursday of the month. Watch the website for reminders of upcoming meetings!
What is PAC?
Your PAC (Parent Advisory Council) is open to all parents/guardians of OES students that meet to:
- work together with the teachers to support our children’s growth and educational development
- support, encourage involvement, advise and share information between school administration and parents
- assist parents/guardians in accessing the system to express ideas i.e.: teachers, administrators, school trustees
- be effective advocates for parents/guardians and children within the school
- help with special events including track meets, sport days, BBQ’s, concerts, etc.
- organize fundraising PAC activities and events.
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US BY EMAIL AT: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your 2016/2017 PAC Executive:
Chair: Ms. Kathy Hewitt
Vice Chair: Mrs. Marnee Vala
Treasurer: Mrs. Belinda Yorke
Secretary: Mrs. Jocelyn Kirs
Posted below are the minutes for the PAC meetings. Click on the minutes and take the time to read them and get involved.